RDM EC7500i Series
RDM’s EC7500i series cheque scanner is specifically designed for low volume billers and small business merchants for Remote Deposit Capture and electronic cheque acceptance at a price that they can afford.
Based on RDM’s proven technology, the EC7500i series models are all franking enabled which supports the FFIEC guidance for risk mitigation. The EC7500i series offers a core set of standard features including MICR E13B read, dual sided imaging, USB 2.0 high speed connectivity and a 2 year warranty. Optional features are available for internal alphanumeric OCR A and B character recognition via application control for bill pay, remittance processing, a 3-track bi-directional Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) and a new thermal receipt printer.
The EC7500i series is easy to install with its standard USB connectivity and can be configured as a single or dual sided cheque imaging scanner capturing crisp clear binary images that exceed the industry’s requirements for image exchange. In addition to RDM’s industry leading single pass Progressive MICR Method, an OCR E13B MICR Assist feature provides maximum recognition by applying an optical character read to problematic MICR characters and symbols providing accuracy to virtually 100% read rate.
With more than 20 years of industry expertise in MICR and Imaging technology, over 200,000 cheque scanners in use today with less than a 2% return rate and a National Network of Repair partners who offer a full suite of deployment and Advanced Unit Exchange (AUE) programs, RDM’s EC7500i series cheque scanner offers the performance and reliability at a cost that makes sense.
- Simplified connectivity makes it easy to use and install
- Small footprint saves space on desks and counter tops
- Captures a high-quality binary image of the cheque in seconds
- Configurable single- or dual-sided imaging
- Optional Franking Acknowledgement Printer reduces fraud & mitigates risk
- New optional thermal receipt printer
- Utilizes RDM’s patented Progressive MICR Method delivering the highest MICR read rate in the industry
- Optional bi-directional Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity provides flexible connection to PC-based applications
- Standard 2-year warranty