The FB-30 is a very compact cheque scanner, handling a full range of documents for the financial industry. The FB-30 has the ability to read MICR (E-13B/CMC7), to endorse and to capture both front and rear images at a rate of up to 85 documents per minute. This innovative scanner provides the ability to enable distributed processing in your organisation instantly.
Glory Global Solutions is a World Expert in cash management, delivering technology and solutions that provide security, productivity and innovation to our customers. These solutions are supported by the technical expertise of GLORY Group of Japan, the pioneer in development and manufacture of money handling machines across the financial, retail, vending machine, amusement and gaming industries for nearly 100 years.
Across the world, Glory Global Solutions is trusted by thousands of organisations to ensure their cash is managed securely and efficiently whilst delivering the ultimate in productivity. 2,500 professionals, including over 1,300 service and support staff and 350 business partners cover over 128 countries delivering these solutions – wherever money moves.
- Processing Speed up to 85 DPM (standard 6.7 inches document)
- Auto hopper / single stacker capacity - max 100 sheets
- MICR reading (CMC7/E13B)
- Ink-jet printer for rear endorsement
- High quality colour, greyscale and black and white 300 dpi images
- Single feed for plastic non-embossed card scanning (ID, license card)
- UV image scanning (option)
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for special paper (option)
- PC interface – image data and controls via USB 2.0
- Operating system – Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
|Type (options)||Included features|
|FB-30 S||With Ultrasonic double feed detection|
|FB-30 U||With UV image scanning|
UV image sample